Monday, September 28, 2009

Jacey Fix




It seems like forever since I have posted any pictures of my little angel, so I found these two recent pictures and thought I would share them with you. I loved this little brown and white outfit. I almost waited too long for her to wear it because it is a little snug around her little fat thighs! The other one is of her and her daddy before church yesterday. She got a lot of compliments on her little outfit...another one I almost waited too long for her to wear. I have a bad habit of waiting for special occasions to wear some of my favorite outfits. I want them to look new for that occasion, so I wait. She has almost outgrown several outfits because I do that.....ya think it means she might have too many clothes.....nah, never too many clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment