Monday, September 20, 2010
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
We went to Dallas Memorial Day weekend and had some good fun family time. We went to the Dallas Aquarium, went shopping, swam, and had pictures done by the amazing Kristy!
This was Jacey at the Aquarium. She was more interested in checking out her feet rather than looking at all the neat birds and scenery! haha I know she is probably too little to really enjoy it anyway, but we still had fun. She did like the shark tank which is the picture below this one!
This was Jacey's very first time in a big pool. I am not really sure she was all that thrilled. She enjoyed it for about five minutes then she wanted to do everything on her own. She didn't want Daddy holding on to her and she didn't want to be in her float either! Miss Independence, you say? Um yea, afraid so.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Sweet Miss Lexi! Isn't she the cutest thing! She is Nicola and Brandon's little one. I hope that she and Jacey will grow up being the best of friends!
Saturday, May 15, 2010
I chose this one because she had discovered how to clap and it really showed her personality for that time. She still loves to clap. If she hears clapping on tv she will most of the time stop what she is doing and start clapping! Pretty darn cute. ;)
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I realize this is not really the best picture, but you would not believe how hard of a time we had getting a picture this time. All she wanted to do was grab the sign and try to tear it up or put it in her mouth. This is about as good as it got.
Jacey Kate is 8 months old now! My how the time has gone by. Sometimes it seems like we were just bringing her home and then other times that seems like it was years ago. Jacey is really starting to show her personality and is such a ray of sunshine in our lives! We love you so much sweet girl!
Here is what Jacey has been up to the past month:
- Learned to shake her head "no" ! Yes, already! I am not too sure she really knows what she is doing because some time she does it for no reason at all, but a lot of times is when she is not happy!
- She had her first cold where she ran a fever and daddy had to stay home with her for two days. I do not have any vacation time left because of my maternity leave so daddy got to stay home with her. I got to come home and check on her throughout the day though.
- Army crawling everywhere at a little faster pace! She is loving the presents under the tree, and getting into everything!
- Eating more and more all the time. We are still nursing, but supplementing with bottles too.
- Wearing 6-9 month clothes, getting to be more and more just 9 month though...my baby girl is just growing too fast!
-Started wearing size 3 diapers
- Sitting up really good all on her own and not falling over anymore
- Finally got her first tooth! It has just now broke through the gum and showing itself!
- Hold her own bottle now and sucking in down in no time!
Aunt Elaine got her this cute little outfit. Her shirt says Dear Santa, I am doing the best I can! She wore it to go Christmas shopping thie past weekend with Nonnie.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
It seems as though Jacey has discovered her tongue! She has been sticking it out a lot here lately. It cracks me up every time. I managed to catch her in action! haha
She was having a ball in her jumper. She was jumping and spinning and squealing and just loving every minute of it!
This is what I look like when Daddy feeds me! hahaha
This is my precious angel when she wakes up in the morning! This is the sweet face I see every time I go in her room to get her. She is such a happy little girl! I will never forget how special it is every morning when I get to hold her and love on her very first thing in the morning. She makes every morning wonderful! Oh, how I love my baby girl! =)