Saturday, May 15, 2010

9-12 Months

Sorry I have not been the best blogger here lately. I will try to do better. Here are her 9-12 month pictures. As you can see, it got much more difficult every month to get her picture without her wanting to grab the little sign. I wish I would have kept up with what she was doing each month, but sad to say I did not.

I chose this one because she had discovered how to clap and it really showed her personality for that time. She still loves to clap. If she hears clapping on tv she will most of the time stop what she is doing and start clapping! Pretty darn cute. ;)

Hana and Nonnie were here when we were trying to get this picture...as you can see, she was very excited they were there! This one is probably my favorite of all the months. She just looks so happy!


We had a REALLY hard time with this one. I doesn't match the rest of the pictures very well, but it sure is a sweet smile!



Jacey was more interested in pulling her bow off in the majority of all the pictures I took for this month....I just can't believe how much she has grown and how fast time has gone by. She is the most precious thing in the world to her daddy and me. We just love her so much and have been having a blast with her. She is such a special gift from up above! Thank you Jesus for blessing us with this sweet little girl!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment