Thursday, September 9, 2010

Raiderland Fun

We went to our first Texas Tech game with Jacey, and let me just say it was HOT!!!! I have heard that it was 130 on the field...we were 10 rows from that. Yuck, no wonder I wanted to pass out! There were several people that actually did, but I got in the shade before that happened. I am such a pansy in the heat! Other than burning up, we had a great time! We went to Lubbock on Friday and stayed until Monday since it was Labor Day weekend. I am sad that we didn't get to see more friends and family, but maybe next game we will. I found out that it is very different and a little difficult having a little one due to planning around her schedule. Oh well, I wouldn't have it any other way! Jacey was the lucky one of the family. She spent her first Tech game in style and got to sit in the suite with Aunt Elaine, Uncle Steve and my mom. I am so very glad that she was able to do that. Thanks again Aunt Elly and Uncle Steve! Mom said she was the official greeter since she loves to tell everyone "Hi"!!!! I doubt they got to watch too much of the game, but they seldom ever do anyway. ;) I worried that she would bother those who actually did want to watch the game, but they all said she was fine. Thank goodness!!! Mom also said she loved the Masked Rider running the field and of course the band. She nods her head and shimmys her shoulders! She loves music! Here are a few pics from the tailgate. I am sad I didn't get any of Aunt Elaine and Uncle Steve...will do better next time!


Jacey and Nonnie

Daddy and Jacey! Aren't the cute in their matching Red Raider gear!

Jacey trying to stay cool with some bottled water.

Some of Aunt Elaine and Uncle Steve's friends found this GIANT chair. Jacey loved it!


Out little Red Raider! Go Tech!






No comments:

Post a Comment