Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catching up!

I am so sorry it has been so long since I have put up a post of what Miss Jacey Kate has been up to these days. We have been out of town a lot the past few weekends which has not given me much time to get anything done around the house or to do any blogging! I have been taking pictures though! Enjoy!...

It seems as though Jacey has discovered her tongue! She has been sticking it out a lot here lately. It cracks me up every time. I managed to catch her in action! haha



She was having a ball in her jumper. She was jumping and spinning and squealing and just loving every minute of it!

Just a random picture of her playing in the exersaucer. She loves this little toy too!


This is what I look like when Daddy feeds me! hahaha


This is my precious angel when she wakes up in the morning! This is the sweet face I see every time I go in her room to get her. She is such a happy little girl! I will never forget how special it is every morning when I get to hold her and love on her very first thing in the morning. She makes every morning wonderful! Oh, how I love my baby girl! =)
She has started sleeping in her room and loving it. She had been sleeping at the end of our bed in her bassinet every since she was born, but we finally decided to try her out in her room. It was hard the first few nights. I missed having her close, and I got up probably every couple of hours and went to check on her.






No comments:

Post a Comment