Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My, I mean, G-Pa's New Toy







A post from Jacey....

Hi there everyone. Mommy finally let me write on her blog! I wanted to tell you all about this really cool toy my G-Pa brought over to my house today. People keep telling me it is my birthday today, so I guess this thing was all for me! How cool is that! Mommy keeps telling me that it is not all mine and that I have to share with G-Pa. I wonder what I will get when I turn one year old if this is what I get when I am only 6 months old! As you can see, Daddy let me drive. I will be such a good driver when I grow up. I think it will be really fun to ride this down to the river with my family and go fishing. I am not really sure what fishing is, but G-Pa and Daddy keep talking about it, so it must be a lot of fun. Momma says I should wait and go with her because she usually catches way more fish than Daddy does. I can't wait until I can take my friends to the farm and we can ride the hunting buggy all by ourselves. Momma says that won't happen for a REALLY LONG time, but all I have to do is smile and I bet she will let me do whatever I want. I am starting to get a little sleepy, so I guess I better go to bed. It was fun talking to all of you. I hope Mommy lets me write on her blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment