Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 Month Birthday!!

Happy 2 Month Birthday Jacey Kate! I can't believe 2 months have already gone by. You are growing so fast! Daddy and I have loved every second of having you here with us, and are enjoying watching you grow!
Jacey is just about holding her head up on her own. We still have a little bit of a bobble head! She is wearing most all of her 3 month outfits now. There are a couple newborn ones that she can fit into, but not many! Mommy doesn't like that part. I love to see her in her new clothes, but there are some too that I wasn't ready to give up on just yet. She has really started smiling a lot! That is so much fun to see! I think she is a very happy baby! The sign for being hungry is smacking on her fist! That is how she wakes us up at night...either that or her machine gun noise! She doesn't cry much at all, just when she is really hungry and mommy is taking too long! She is sleeping through most of the night, just wakes up once around 4. I don't want to speak too early but for now it is safe to say Jacey is a very good baby!
We love you baby Jacey...Happy 2 Month Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment