Thursday, June 25, 2009

Catching up on some photos!!

Hey there everyone! Have you been missing your Jacey fix! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I guess the evenings have been kinda busy and my darn foot has been hurting so much that I just haven't made the time to do any blogging. Sorry about that. (have no idea what is wrong with my foot, just hurts really bad in the afternoons...may be a bone spur or something, who knows) Anyway, these are just some random pictures that I have chosen to share. I am sad to say I don't have a Father's Day picture. Craig didn't want me to take his picture because we had a lazy day and he was looking kinda scruffy :) He said it was a perfect day though and he had it all remembered in his head. Oh well, I tried! He did have a great first Father's Day!



Napping with Daddy. I thought this was too cute to pass up. He got me back later on...see below! Oh, it feels so good to cuddle with her and take naps together!



I thought this was a cute picture and it shows off her room a little bit. One of these days I will have to take some pictures of her nursery and post them for those of you that have not been here to see it! It is really PINK!


This picture makes me laugh. Her little head poking up over her bumbo chair is just too cute. She and her grandma are watching a Baby Einstein movie. I think she likes it, she is starting to pay more attention to it.

Jacey's little smile just warms my heart. I think about it during the day when I am at work and it just makes me smile every time! She sometimes smiles real big and scrunches her nose up... that is my favorite. I haven't caught a good one of those on camera yet.




Now this is a little girl who LOVES her swing. Sometimes I think she likes it better than me, but there are some times when she does just want to be held too, and I certainly don't mind!





No comments:

Post a Comment