Friday, August 14, 2009

4 Month Birthday!


It is so hard to believe Miss Jacey Kate is 4 Months old! I know I am a day lost in posting this, but I did take the picture yesterday. She is getting to be more and more fun everyday. It seems like she has done something new every week for the past few weekends! The funniest thing is her new "motor boat" sound! It is pretty funny. She seems to do it most when she is a little frustrated! Now for where we are at four months.....Jacey is still wearing a size two diaper, we are kinda in between sizes, but twos work a little better than the ones. She is wearing pretty much all 3-6 months in her clothes. I have been excited that she has been able to wear some things this past week that we hadn't been able to yet. We were starting to get tired of some of the old stuff! She is rolling over all over the place like a little rollie pollie! She is still loving her swing and her thumb! haha I have given up worring about her being a thumb sucker. I am sad to admit, I even think it is kinda cute sometimes. It just may not be cute if she is still sucking when she is 5 or like my mom...16! Yes, that is right. Mom sucked her thumb until she was 16! She still sleeps on her back when she is home, but her babysitter says she most always sleeps on her tummy there. I have one of those wedge things so she can't turn over. Her babysitter says she will try to turn her over and she will leave the room and come back and she will be on her tummy again. Jacey has shown us her precious little laugh a few times. It is the sweetest sound! That is about all I can think of right now that she has done since last month. I think I need to start writing things down as they happen so I don't forget when they happen. Have a happy friday! I am off today and spending the day with my girl, so I know we are going to have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment