Saturday, August 15, 2009

My New Thing








These are not the best pictures in the world, and don't do the loveys much justice, but here they are. This is my newest thing! Jacey has really started to love some of her little loveys. She was given one kinda like this, and one day I decided I wanted to try to make one. Well, one turned into many and hopefully many more. I had one with me at a children's store here and asked them if they might want to sell them and they did!!! I was excited...then they said they wanted 12! I have been working on them all week and will take them Monday to see which ones they pick and if they want more! They have been a lot of fun to make. I have been going nuts getting tons of ribbon. I sure hope they want more or I will have a ton of ribbon on my hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment