Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am I Cute Or What!!!









These are a few of the pictures I took over the weekend. The red dress is what she wore to church on Sunday. There was an older lady that saw her as we were coming down the stairs from our LIFE group (sunday school) and she just about went nuts! It was so cute. The lady was clapping her hands and just about squilling she asked me if she could touch her! haha I thought it was so sweet...and of course I let her "touch her"!
This is about my only good one in my favorite outfit. It took many tries. She was eating the flower in just about all the others! I am still trying to figure out if I want to have her picture made in it or not. I am pretty sure it would be a little hard to get a good one if all she wants to do is eat her shirt! haha
The zebra outfit is one Melissa got her before she was born. I think it matches Melissa's personality well...cute and wild!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She is soooo sooo soo cute!!!!! And growing fast! Love Brie

    ReplyDelete